Hanon Corporation is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world, which has 40 manufacturing plants and 4 global technical centers throughout the world.
Hanon Systems Hungary Ltd., Székesfehérvár, produces and designs climate compressors, fluid transport systems, heating and cooling valves and fuel pumps to the biggest automotive companies for almost 30 years.
- The purpose of the job is to initiate and implement purchasing strategies and business
- relationships to assist in the creation of a world class supply base, and achieve Quality, Cost and Delivery objectives.
- Cost down activities - lead high level negotiations and deliver supply agreements to attain the annual targets.
- Conduct assessment of the supply market, apply industry best practices and sourcing opportunities: business trends, market conditions, supplier cost structure and benchmarks, etc.
- Track supplier performance on financial markets and translate cost opportunities
- Responsible for the development and implementation of commodity strategies to deliver maximum
- competitive advantage.
- Benchmarking, rationalization, development and management of critical and strategic suppliers according to the latest commodity strategy.
- Supplier evaluation, selection and relationship management: Development vs. Rationalization (initial sourcing, re-sourcing, total cost analysis)
- Create and maintain the bid lists for the particular commodity.
Conditions for getting the job
- Bachelor’s degree or above, in mechanical or commercial background
- Excellent English communication skills (written/spoken)
- Advanced PC skills
Advantage for getting the job
- Experience in sourcing high pressure die castings
- Relevant work experience
- Other languages preferred (German)
- Capability of reading mechanical engineering drawings
Details of position
|Job contract type:
|Daily work hours:
|Deadline for application:
Share or save this position to your favorites: Commodity Buyer