Hanon Corporation is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world, which has 40 manufacturing plants and 4 global technical centers throughout the world.
Hanon Systems Hungary Ltd., Székesfehérvár, produces and designs climate compressors, fluid transport systems, heating and cooling valves and fuel pumps to the biggest automotive companies for almost 30 years.
Now we are seeking to recruit new colleague for the following position to our manufacturing plant in Székesfehérvár:
- Supporting the operation of manufacturing equipment’s, validation and documentation process
- Tracking of key maintenance parameters (i.e. machine downtimes, machine availability, OEE, MTBF, MTTR, etc…)
- Defining TOP problems and taking action for that (Top 5 machine downtimes of the area)
- Analyzing bottlenecks of the production lines and take action for that.
- Reducing downtimes/ Improve up time of the area
- Initiating and conduct maintenance cost reduction and improvement activities
- Participating in new automated machine design and implementation work
- Working together with Manufacturing Engineer team
- Coordinating the maintenance group of the area
- Establishing maintenance goals
- Motivating and taking priority to maintenance group respect area objectives (i.e. Scrap, Labour Efficiency, Productivity, etc…)
- Coordinating and following up the TPM tasks and database, and following the weekly/monthly TPM% results
- Develop knowledge and capability of maintenance group
- Prior electrical degree, or mechanical degree with at least 3 years of practical experience in machining
- Reliable knowledge of structure and function of machines.
- Capability in taking part in team-work activities.
- Good skill in Excel, Access,
- Deep knowledge in Autocad, Inventor, Pro-E (mechanical experience)
- or PLC and robot programming (electrical experience)
Személyiségbeli elvárások, kompetenciák
- Good oral/ written English skill
- Good motivation skill
|Pozíció pontos megnevezés: